[Inpycon] Stepping down from the PyCon India 2018 core team

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Mar 22 13:13:12 EDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 22 2018, vijay kumar wrote:

[...]

> Just to make my stand clear, am not comfortable with the culture PSSI
> follows. Being secretary of PSSI , I doubt I can co-operate without
> transparency in policies and procedures PSSI follows and also all the
> queries raised are not addressed. I do not entertain groupism in open
> source community and do not want to be indulged in one. If we cannot
> work as one team, we cannot call ourself open source community.

PSSI needs a complete overhaul. Let's just focus on making sure that
whatever resources it has (especially the ability handle amounts from
sponsors) is used to help the volunteers in Hyderabad this year.

Once that's over, we'll reignite this thread and decide how to deal
with the PSSI.

[...]

--
Cordially,