[Inpycon] Stepping down from the PyCon India 2018 core team

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:40:12 EDT 2018

Apologies for top posting.

Looks like community is neither bothered about the concerns raised on PSSI
nor does it want to bring transparency in PSSI/PyCon India with accounts
and the policies followed on all aspects. I tried my best to clear things
out with internal discussions and also tried bringing a couple of things
here in the mailing list. It seems to me that you have to be friends of
senior people here to get answers. Otherwise your concerns will be
neglected altogether and you will be targeted badly even for a small
mistake of yours. I do not have time, energy or patience to fight
indefinitely.

Just to make my stand clear, am not comfortable with the culture PSSI
follows. Being secretary of PSSI , I doubt I can co-operate without
transparency in policies and procedures PSSI follows and also all the
queries raised are not addressed. I do not entertain groupism in open
source community and do not want to be indulged in one. If we cannot work
as one team, we cannot call ourself open source community.

Hope this email will be taken constructively and I won't be targeted for
this email again.

--
Thanks,
Vijay