[Inpycon] Reg PyCon India 2018

E Manivannan elangovan.manivannan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 01:06:40 EDT 2018

Hi Vanitha
        I have tried to keep this discussion civilised and sensbile.
However you are neither willing to work with us nor accept facts presented
instead you are making baseless allegations & attacking me personally.

* "you have done it multiple times with different set of people already"  *

I have never met you & never worked with you - yet you seem to know more
about my working style. I do not appreciate misrepresentation of facts. I
believe you owe me an apology.

This is my last email on this thread. I have better things to do.

Regards,
Mani