[Inpycon] Suggestion: Travel grant for Speakers

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:49:11 EST 2017

It's a good point.
In year 2014/15, few tutor actually dropped talk for this reason.
Since it is too early to decide now, I can think of making conference
tickets free for speakers for now.
Later if we are financially good, we can think of travel reimbursement.

At the same time, we also need to think of a way to recognize volunteers.
Volunteers work so hard for so long to make PyCon India happen and we do
not even recognize core team members for their effort and time.
IMO, we have to think about this as well.

Thanks
Vijay