[Inpycon] Suggestion for panel members for PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:33:27 CET 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org>
wrote:

>> as they have taken responsibility to make PyCon India better.
>

> This is one example of where it may start to send wrong signals. We as a
> community are striving for a better pycon every year, many community
> members take responsibility for it.  Not just one or two designated members.
>

>> Sorry correcting my point .
   Last year it was 2013 panelist who suggest panel member name. previously
it was Chair and Co-Chair who were choosing panelist.(Correct me if am
wrong)
   I think it didn't work well last year as we ran in lot of problems with
few good improvements point.(we have discussed this already extensively so
let not start discussion on it again)
     This is on going process where we will be improving every years.

Anyone willing to help set criteria on panel selection please share.
We even welcome volunteer to come forward and help us filtering panelist
from nominations.

-1 for public voting this is create more problems.