[Inpycon] mapping party at the PyCon India

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Jul 22 09:31:10 CEST 2010

On Monday, July 12, 2010 10:49:34 pm anil kumar wrote:
> > as we have a few extra instruments, non-mappers who would like to learn,
> > please book them - first come first served. There is a real possibility
> > of having a sprint on some python related matter of importance to OSM.

I have started the process of mapping from yahoo imagery:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=13.03091&lon=77.56634&zoom=17&layers=M I am
having some eye trouble, so can others help out also? If we do the preliminary
stuff now, we can fine tune during the mapping party - and anyway once we show
our map is better than goog we can convince the inpycon guys to use our map.
If someone could cycle around the campus and also note places for refreshment
etc, it would be cool.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves