[Inpycon] pycon in september or postpone(?) [was] Status of registration

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Fri Apr 2 07:05:33 CEST 2010

Forked the thread.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 22:17, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:23 PM, स्वक्ष <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> [..]
>> Absolutely. Kenneth has done a great job of herding cats :) Now there
>> is no reason to postpone it to Nov/Dec. Lets have the Chennai pycon in
>> September as suggested earlier.[..]
>
> The account needs to be created and the September will be exactly like
> last time. We need to think about this a while.

I am not sure I understood what "September will be exactly like last
time" means. IIRC, thusfar:
0. The money is out of Janatsu's account in the form of a DD (which i
presume is with you till #2 happens).
1. Soc has been registered with the number 50/2010.
2. Sree is back in Bangalore and you all with Kenneth (who has already
confirmed that the account) will soon finish the bank account process
at the Indiranagar Branch.

Did I miss something that precludes a pycon in september and why we
are looking at postponing it to Nov/Dec. Can folks from chennai
comment on this too please? Do you forsee organising problems, venue
problems...etc?

vid || http://svaksha.com