[Image-SIG] memoryError in FpxImageUploadPlugin.py

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 20:09:11 CEST 2011

Agreed in a web form situation it seems reasonable to expect the file to have the correct file extension. And in fact that's the usual safeguard against people uploading php scripts or whatever containing malicious code.

But if you really want to be able to detect file type independently of the extension you might research reading the file header. (that's a guess, I'm not saying that will definitely work).

Sent from my payphone