[Image-SIG] PIL and Python 3.1

Jared De Blander jared0x90 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:11:37 CET 2010

This sort of describes the situation I have just recently ran into. I wanted
to fiddle with a wireless IP cam I picked up to monitor my driveway as the
included software was garbage and decided to try Python as I had been
wanting to learn it for sometime. Well 100 lines into my first real attempt
at a python3 program I realized that I needed PIL and had to revert back to
python2.  I know asking for something like this to be converted is a tall
tall order but as it seems to be in the works I just wanted to give it my +1
again