[Image-SIG] I really need help for converting several still PNG images to an animated GIF..

frankwong wgl0960 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:11:52 CET 2009

I really need help for converting several still PNG images to an animated GIF..

Hello everyone,

       I need to convert several PNG images to an animated GIF.

       I searched a lot on the internet. And I found the script: gifmaker.py(http://svn.effbot.org/public/pil/Scripts/gifmaker.py)

       But I can not use it ..

       I drew several images for programming:(http://cid-a499a3cc7eaad0ae.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/HI%7C_PYTHON)

       There are 8 still PNG files and 1 animated GIF made by another software.

       Could anyone help me to convert these 8 still PNG images to animated GIF by PYTHON SCRIPT?

       Thank you.. I really need help.  Thank you. BTW, My English  is not good..

Frank wong..