[Image-SIG] playing with CMYK images

Ask Holme ask at jillion.dk
Mon Mar 2 20:45:30 CET 2009

Hey list

I'm sorry if your guys find my post rude - it wasn't meant that way!
i find PIL a great product, but when writing the post i might have been a
little bit fustrated.

I will post an example tomorrow, when i fetch it - i might note, that i
currently
have made a solution with imagemagick (running via an perl-script since i
couldn't find working python bindings to magick wand) and that works
flawlessly...

But i would like a native python solution - i'll upload examples tomorrow.

--
Ask Holme - 28 76 98 87