[Image-SIG] Color problems with larger images

Florian Höch lists+Image_SIG at hoech.org
Thu Jul 10 13:30:26 CEST 2008

Yes, I can reproduce this using your example. Seems to happen only to
images larger than real screen estate and looks like some kind of
"palettization" (is that even a word?) error. But I think it's only a
problem of ImageWin, not PIL in general. If you want to simply display
the image, maybe im.show() is an option which will use the default image
viewer of the OS?

Regards,

Florian Höch