[Image-SIG] aggdraw

drever drever at in.tum.de
Mon Jan 21 16:56:59 CET 2008

Hello!

I'm using PIL to load and save images. To draw images I use ImageDraw,
but I am not content with the drawing quality. aggdraw uses agg which is
a high quality drawing engine. I could not install it, so is there an
alternative or can anybody help?

I tried to install it on ubuntu 7.10 with python 2.5.1. After building
the package the ./selftest.py crashed with a segfault.

When I import aggdraw to python, I can use it with Image without
crashes, but I don't see anything on the Image.

Thanks for any advice!

Johannes