[Image-SIG] Using GIMP filters within a Python script

Roy H. Han starsareblueandfaraway at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:30:02 CET 2008

Hi Matthew, Joao, Frédéric,

Thanks for writing back with your helpful responses.  I'll look into the
more complicated filters later, but for now I will use PIL's
ImageFilter.FIND_EDGES and make some basic haar filters too.

I might consider using the GEGL library if it turns out to be better than
PIL's Image.filter() method.

RHH