[Image-SIG] Proper Package for PIL

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Nov 29 18:59:26 CET 2007

On Thursday 29 November 2007, Christian Zagrodnick wrote:

> >  >>

> >> Any progress on this? I'd like to have an egg, too :)
> >
> > no sign of a "busy developers guide" (or patch) yet.
>
> Ah :)
>
> Stephan?

My fault. I got stuck with three clients in crisis mode. However, I really
want this before Zope 3.4.0, so I Will work on it soon. My first try will be
to just rename the distribution file from Imaging-*.tgz to PIL-*.tgz. That
might already do the trick. I also noticed that the homepage and download
link seem to be reversed in PyPI.

Regards,
Stephan
--