[Image-SIG] Help on accessing pixels values

bestdomdom bestdomdom at neuf.fr
Mon Jun 26 16:36:37 CEST 2006

Fredrick, Douglas, All,

I have Pil : Image.VERSION: '1.1.6a0-20051002'.

I  finally managed to have this useful pixel function work fine.
I don't understand why  it did not work before.
Maybe I was still in Python 2.4 and PIL 1.1.5  ??? (I have 2 python and 2
PIL on my PC).
The important thing is that it now works.

Thank you Fredrick and also many thanks to Douglas S. Blank for your swift
replies.

Dom