[Image-SIG] save() question/bug

izak marais izakmarais at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 10:49:55 CEST 2006

Hi all

When I try to save an image (that has been converted from a numpy array using scipy.misc.toimage(array) ) the line width seems to be mixed up. Images come out slightly skewed with a black line which sould be the end of the image shifted into the image itself.

I installed 1.1.6b1 since there is mention of a line width bug fix in version 1.1.6a1, however the problem persists.

Also it cannot be a fault with the conversion from array process since calling show() om the image displays it perfectly. The problem only occurs when saving.
I've tried saving to different formats, this just changes the "skewness" of the
image and the position of the black line.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Izak