[Image-SIG] Problem with JPEG and CMYK color space

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Tue Apr 18 07:50:17 CEST 2006

Even Internet Explorer doesn't support CMYK JPEG images - it's not
surprising FireFox can't display them either.  You'll have to download the
files and use something like Photoshop to view them.

That's half the problem with verifying this patch... not many programs can
work with CMYK, it's not something the home user usually deals with.

THanks for trying though,
Kevin.