[Image-SIG] ANN: PIL 1.1.5 beta 3 (February 8, 2005)

Christian Jensen ChristianJ at implicitnetworks.com
Tue Feb 8 18:59:09 CET 2005

Can you go into more detail about the 16bit changes?

Does this mean that I can have a 16bit (565) image now?

I have been working on a method to take a PNG (RGBA) and convert it to
another RGBA but have the RGB quantized and dithered to 16 bit images.
Does this help me any? Do any of you know of an easy way to do this?

Thanks!
Christian