[Image-SIG] Dithering

Christian M. Jensen christianj at implicitnetworks.com
Mon Aug 29 07:01:14 CEST 2005

If I were to build a 32 gray level palette, still composed of 256 colors, just having duplicates, 000011111111222222222 etc. What would the code look like - general example is fine, I am pretty adept. I am just looking for the recommended method to use.

Please include how to build and apply the palette.

Thanks!