[Image-SIG] pasting problem...

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Sun Sep 19 22:43:40 CEST 2004

I'm running into a very strange and frustrating problem when pasting - error
"argument 3 must be ImagingCore, not ImagingCore"

I'm doing a very straight-forward im.paste(overlay, None, mask) function,
and I've verified the images are all ok.  Elsewhere in the same program
pasting works just fine.

Any idea what could cause such a strange error?  argument 3 must be
ImagingCore, not ImagingCore

Thanks,
Kevin.