[Image-SIG] 3d-2d image conversion program?

Melissa Kanzelberger makanzel at mtu.edu
Sat Mar 6 20:00:13 EST 2004

I am writing to the list because I am in need of a program that could take
a very large (365,404kb) 3d image and convert it to a 2d slice of that
image.  I was wondering if a progam like that was available.  I also need
a program to take that 2-d image and insert it back into the 3d file.
Does anyone know if anything like that exists?  Please let me know!
Thanks so much for your help.
Melissa Kanzelberger

--
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty
recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but