[Image-SIG] Hard to OCR font

Chuck Bass cbass233 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 13:45:49 EDT 2004

It depends what you are trying to do.

I've looked at what various sites do to prevent autoregistration and they use a 'normal' font with
a complex background and lines (and other geometries) going through the data.  Typically the
background is much bigger than the text.  The 'complex' background is quite random ususally, in
some ways like b/w camoflauge.

Try to register for a yahoo group to see thier method.

It seems to me if you use a 'standard font' on white background you will be suseptable to various
correlation methods of deducing the text.

Chuck