[Image-SIG] Aliasing problem using PIL .. SOLVED

Bryan Lawrence b.n.lawrence@rl.ac.uk
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:07:45 +0000

Hi Brandon, Folks

Ok, I've been wasting your time. When I used the Gimp, with an appropriate
back end driver, it all works perfectly (I think I've stuffed up my gs
installation as even pilprint produces unprintable postscript). Anyway,
thanks to any of you who might have pondered my problems, and specific thanks
to Brandon for trying it out for me. Just knowing it should have worked
helped a lot!

Bryan

p.s For the record, my psc2115 works fine normally with the dj5550 driver
in cups, but I needed to use the dj900series driver in gimp ... the psc2110
ppd file from linuxprint.org produced barmy postscript errors on the printer