[Image-SIG] ANNOUCE: Python-gd 0.9

Geert Jansen geert@boskant.nl
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:58:38 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I recently wrote a new Python interface for the gd imaging library. I was
rather dissatified with the available interfaces and so I decided to write a
new one.

The Python/gd combo is of course not nearly as advanced as PIL, but with my
interface you get some nice features, like an like an object oriented API,
truecolor support and anti aliased truetype rendering. I use it for
generating images in a web application system it works very well for me.

If you want to check it out, see http://www.boskant.nl/geert/Software/ for a
source distribution and online documentation. The interface is dubbed
Python-gd and is freely available for everyone under the Artistic license.

Greetings,
Geert Jansen
--
long long email=0X78DC806B91FCA334,i=0,j; main(){j=(email>>4*i)&15;
putchar(j+j/2+j/5-j/12+(j<13?97:-65+7*j));i/15?exit(0):++i,main();}