[Image-SIG] Float PIL image to bitmap

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware@earthlink.net
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:06:02 -0800

On Thursday 15 November 2001 13:52, John Hunter wrote:

> Yep, doing just a few is, but my data is a series of MRI slices of a
> brain scan and there are a lot of slices.  The conversion takes a fair
> amount of time.  Not so long that you can't wait, but long enough that
> you wish you didn't have to.  I figured some guru (like you!) would
> have a ready solution at their fingertips...

Hm. You might not think I was a guru if you took MRI slices of _my_ brain and
then saw how quickly your program finished ;-)   Maybe that's a possible
solution: use smaller brains =)

Seriously, I will be looking into this further (maybe tonight) and see if I
can cook up something that will help.

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer