[Image-SIG] trouble using PIL on windows

Jeffrey Kunce kuncej@mail.conservation.state.mo.us
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:41:09 -0600

>Hi Jeff.  Thanks for the advice.  I am running nt, and no luck.  I also
>tried your suggestions, and that doesn't seem to work either.

below is another idea, that was posted recently to comp.lang.python

>Does anyone seem to know why there are these problems with the PIL =
module.
>None of the other modules I've used have been this difficult to setup?

Good question. It only seems to happen to some installations, so I'm
guessing that the PIL gurus either can't reproduce the problem,
or believe its only because of newbie ignorance.

  --Jeff

********  from comp.lang.python  ******** =20