[Image-SIG] Followup

Rob W. W. Hooft rob@hooft.net
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:03:55 +0200 (CEST)

>>>>> "RWWH" == Rob W W Hooft <rob@hooft.net> writes:

 RWWH> Hm. I did make a stupid mistake: tkimage was using the wrong
 RWWH> version of tcl/tk. I fixed that now, and also made the Tcl/Tk
 RWWH> libraries statically linked. The python program still crashes
 RWWH> in the same line, with a different stack trace.

Another followup: never change 2 things at a time. It does work if I
use dynamically linked Tcl/Tk libraries, and recompile everything from
scratch. This approach is much better anyway; otherwise I'm using 2
copies of the tcl/tk libraries: one linked into _tkinter and the other
into tkimaging. I just have to add a library to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH
now.

Sorry for the vague reports.

Rob

--