[IMAGE-SIG] python

Ed Phillips ed@udel.edu
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:43:55 -0500 (EST)

Fredrik,

Where can we get Topaz?  I'd like to try it out...
Are you going to sell Topaz?  That's not in the FREE tradition of
python... ;-)

	Ed

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:26:37 +0100
> From: Fredrik Lundh <fredrik@pythonware.com>
> To: Jason Deacon <jdeacon@mpx.com.au>
> Cc: image-sig@python.org
> Subject: Re: [IMAGE-SIG] python
>
> > I was wondering if there was a program out for python which allowed you
> > to design python apps for win95/nt sort of like Visual Basic? If this sounds
> > completely stupid, then please tell me.
>
> Not at all stupid (but this is maybe not the right forum to discuss it).
> You might wish to take a look at:
>
> http://www.pythonware.com/projects.htm
>
> Cheers /F

> IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python
>
> send messages to: image-sig@python.org
> administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org

|Ed Phillips <ed@udel.edu> University of Delaware (302) 831-6082       |
|Systems Programmer II, Network and Systems Services                   |
|finger -l ed@polycut.nss.udel.edu for PGP public key                  |