[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Should this work?

Anthony Baxter Anthony Baxter <arb@connect.com.au>
Fri, 23 May 1997 21:29:58 +1000

>>> Fredrik Lundh wrote
> I'm working on better palette support for 0.2b5 (still not sure if/how
> palettes should be handled by tostring/fromstring, though).  You may
> also wish to take a look at the palette patches Anthony Baxter sent to
> this list a while ago.

I'm not sure about the palette patches I sent in - I'm not happy with
how it all works. Eg, I'd _like_ to be able to do things like
draw.setink('red'), and have it either re-use an existing palette
entry, or allocate a new one... no time, no time, no time...

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org