[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Damned with a DECstation...

Phil Austin phil@geog.ubc.ca
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 08:49:22 -0800 (PST)

    Tony> (And having looked at the archives I now want to know what
    Tony> happened with the satellite imaging stuff people were
    Tony> talking about - now *that* might be of interest to several
    Tony> people here...)

In case you're referring to an exchange between Fredrik and myself
last year, our group is still interested in the features I mentioned
in that message (coastline overlays, various map projections,
rubberbanding, dumping to netcdf files, etc.).  I'll be hiring an
engineering co-op student to continue work on this (for a 4 month work
term) starting May 1.

Phil

Phil Austin		INTERNET: phil@geog.ubc.ca
(604) 822-2175		FAX:	  (604) 822-6150

http://www.geog.ubc.ca/~phil
Associate Professor
Atmospheric Sciences Programme
Geography #217
University of British Columbia
1984 W Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z2
CANADA

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org