[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] PIL questions and coments.

Ivan Tkatchev ivantk@hotmail.com
16 Dec 1996 22:24:10 -0000

I just got the handbook postscript file, but for some reason
ghostview complains about insufficient memory. The result is that
I can neither view nor print the handbook. (I have 32 megabytes of
memory, so I don't think there is any real problems with memory.)

I can't decide whether this is a local problem or whether
something's worng with the handbook file. If you have any insights,
please help.

Also, I just compiled PIL 0.2b2 for tkinter support, but
the instructions given don't match what I did to compile.
Since PIL+tkinter work on my computer, I presume that there's some
mistake in the docs.

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org