[I18n-sig] Anyone here? :)

Tom Emerson tree at basistech.com
Wed Nov 16 19:05:31 CET 2005

Jim Fulton writes:
> Are you aware of any work to wrap ICU besides PICU and the work
> Stephan Richter did leveraging some of the ICU data in Zope?

I've had an itch for a while to provide the ICU break iterators in
Python, but each time I go to scratch it I get distracted. Is this
something that people would find generally useful?

Software Architect                                 http://www.basistech.com
 "You can't fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal." (W.S.B.)