[I18n-sig] First draft of Unicode howto

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Aug 5 20:03:48 CEST 2005

I've written the first draft of a howto explaining some of Python's
Unicode support.

	http://www.amk.ca/python/howto/unicode

This is not an area where I have a lot of expertise, so it's probable
there are errors in the document; comments would be greatly welcomed.
(I've joined the i18n-sig mailing list, so feel free to discuss issues
publicly; private e-mail is also fine, of course.)

The 'Tips for Writing Unicode-aware Programs' is also very sparse,
because I couldn't come up with much of anything very helpful.
Suggestions for this section would also be appreciated.

--amk