[GSoC-general] Share my draft with my mentors

? ?? fang.hq at outlook.com
Sun Mar 25 09:18:47 EDT 2018

Dear Mentors:
       It's pleasure to contact with you. I read the idealist immediately after I knew Scipy took part in the GSOC, and I chose to contribute to make the rotation formalism in 3 dimensions. In this half month, I wrote a proposal and a code sample. I'm sorry to contact you so late, but compared to this, I don't want to waste your precious time and the opportunity to communicate with you.
       Here is my draft link:
       https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pq5FC_J-Wj0DqauOTy2lJzBd5gO0jbrCNA3HITtSEKc/edit?usp=sharing
       The code sample link is in the draft.
       Look forward to your favourable reply!