[group-organizers] Mass Add

Travis Swicegood travis at domain51.com
Mon Apr 13 23:55:32 CEST 2015

Well, I'll go first I guess.

I got onto this list because of my involvement in the Austin Python
community.  There are two meetups, APUG and AWPUG.  One focuses general
Python (with a slight tendency toward scientific computing) and the other
is web-specific.  I'm no longer involved in the day-to-day of either group
as I'm no longer in Austin, but do participate from afar on occasion.

I'm currently in SoCal and still in the process of figuring out the Python
community here.  The size of Los Angeles makes it a lot harder to have as
cohesive of a community, or at least that's my diagnosis.  That said, there
are smaller pockets that are doing really cool stuff!