[Expat-discuss] what is xmlwf?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed Dec 5 08:45:06 2001

Scott Bronson writes:
 > Ask and ye shall recieve.
 >
 > Here's a first pass.  It's a bit raw, but it should be adequate to
 > close the following bug reports:
 > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=487840&group_id=10127&atid=110127
 > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=expat&archive=no
 >
 > I'll happily integrate any suggestions any of you can come up with.

  Don't bother adding docs for the -v option I just added to xmlwf;
I've already modified a copy of xmlwf.sgml to include that.
  The docbook-to-man tools don't seem to work on my Mandrake box (I'm
using version 2.0.0 sources + Debian patch, modified to point to
components in my installation), but I suspect I simply don't have
everything I need installed &/or configured yet.  I'd like to get that
working before checking it in.  (I'd also like to convert it to XML,
since this is documentation for an XML tool.)
  Thanks for working on this!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>