[EuroPython] Fwd: [Guidebook Support] Re: My schedule disappeared

Roberto Martínez robertomartinezp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 01:49:56 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

I was using the Guidebook app making my own schedule for the Europython,
when suddenly the "My Schedule" option disappeared.

I thought there was a bug in the Guidebook app, but after a few mails with
the support team it seems that one of the admins (Andreas Jung ^ Markus
Holtermann) disabled this option.

It was intentionally? Can we have it back? It's a super handy feature!

Cheers,
Roberto
  ##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (#7519 <https://support.guidebook.com/requests/7519>) has been
updated. Reply to this email or click the link below:
http://support.guidebook.com/requests/7519

 [image: Faith Hann]

*Faith Hanna* (Guidebook Support)

Jul 18 04:32 PM

Hi Roberto,

Got it. I just looked at the the guide and am assuming that you were using
the My Schedule feature on the guide. It looks like one of the
administrators of that guide (Andreas Jung and Markus Holtermann) has
disabled that feature for the guide. Since it is up to them to include
features in each guide, unfortunately there is not much I can do on my end.
I'm sorry I cannot be of more help! I would suggest contacting the event
organizers and requesting that the feature be enabled again.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Faith

  [image: Roberto Ma]

*Roberto Martinez*

Jul 18 04:22 PM

I'm using the Android guidebook app. The guide is for Europython 2014 at
Berlin. I am an attendee, not an guide admin.
El 19/07/2014 01:20, "Faith Hanna (Guidebook Support)" <