[EuroPython] Volunteer needed for collecting EuroPython talk outlines and slides

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:22:37 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

We need some more volunteers to help with EuroPython. Now in
particular we want someone who can collect the talks together.

Speakers often provide materials that are useful for conference delegates:

* An outline or paper/side
* Example code
* Software packages

We need someone to volunteer to be the editor of these materials, i.e.
to collect them altogether into a nice organised directory structure
which can be put onto the conference CD and on the website; as well as
to liaise with speakers to get the materials out of them.

If you can do this for us, please reply to me or to the
Europython-improve at python.org mailing list.

Thankyou for reading.

Best Wishes,
Zeth