[EuroPython] [Europython-improve] EuroPython 2009 Talks Schedule

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:53:06 CEST 2009

Hello Everyone,

The data centre suffered a catastrophic failure of one floor's UPS at
3.00 am BST this morning. Of course it involved our server :-(

The server is back up now, but there have been hardware disk
corruptions which the RAID is unable to resolve and it will be a while
before the it has has been restored to full health.

Meantime static sites are being served OK, but the wiki is
non-operational as its file system is mounted readonly.

Because of the number of issues at the data centre I don't yet know
how long it will take to fix.

Sorry.

Best wishes,

John