[EuroPython] RuPy Conference

Jakub Piotr Nowak jakub.piotr.nowak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 11:52:37 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am writing to you to ask for your help with organising a Python & Ruby
Conference which will be held in Poland.

We don't have a good contact with the community yet, but we would like
to provide high class speakers for our event. We are convinced
that this can enlarge the knowledge about Python & Ruby and also
contribute to the better understanding of these languages in Poland
and in Eastern Europe.

I would like to ask for your help with finding people in Europe who would be
willing to come to Poland and share with us their experience and
knowledge about Python.

Details about our conference are here:
http://rupy.wmid.amu.edu.pl

Best regards,