[EuroPython] EuroPython 2007

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Sep 10 13:45:40 CEST 2006

"Phil Kirby" <phil at mediflex.net.au> writes:

> Greetings from Downunder,
>
> I have just come across Python after many years of development in
> DataFlex. I see a lot of potential in this language, but know nothing
> about it. I was wondering if the EuroPython conference in Lithuania next
> year would give a complete novice in Python any opportunity to learn some
> basics, or is it targetted at the experienced Python user ?

I would certainly be nice to have beginner friendly tutorials, though
of course they require organization.  As Program Chair, I guess it's
my responsibility, but it's not really something I have the expertise
to do myself.  So: anyone else out there want to work on a newbies
track?

Cheers,
mwh

--
  If comp.lang.lisp *is* what vendors are relying on to make or
  break Lisp sales, that's more likely the problem than is the