[EuroPython] Booking for two people to be in the same room

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Wed May 11 15:07:45 CEST 2005

onsdagen den 11 maj 2005 10.58 skrev Tim Parkin:
> Hi,
>
> We'd like to book two people for europython but wish to specify that
> they are sharing a room (at the special accomodation).
>
> Could you inform me how we specify this on the registration?
>
> we want to book from June 25th to June 29th (5 nights) in a two person room
>
> We would like to register for early bird registration for two people
> also (Tim Parkin & Matt Goodall)
>
> Many thanks for any help you can give,

You book a whole 2 person room on the registration of one of the attendees.
This way you are assured that you don't have to share with anybody else.

The other alternative is that you book separately and arrange to share rooms
on the wiki that will be set up for sharing purposes.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén