[EuroPython] Europython registration: Accomodation arrival date wrong

Chris Miles chris at chrismiles.info
Wed May 11 15:02:42 CEST 2005

Hi guys - I have resent this request, removing the attachment so it
doesn't get blocked.  Should I register anyway, will the arrival
dates be sorted out afterwards?  Or is someone looking at fixing the
form?

----
I am trying to register for Europython, and have selected
   Accommodation: Full 2-bed room
   Arrival Day: Sat 25 June
   Departure Day: Wed 29 June

However, on the Confirmation and Total To Pay pages it says that the
"Arrival date" is "2004-11-25".

Attached is pdf snapshot of the Total To Pay page, if that helps.
I'm using OS X 10.4, and got same problem with both Safari and Firefox.

Please let me know when this has been corrected so I can complete the
registration.

Cheers,
Chris

--