[EuroPython] am I track chairing?

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Mon Mar 14 12:07:48 CET 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 09:37:14AM +0100, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

> >Interesting... is that the "official" URL to look for updates on the
> >conference ?
>
> obviously not, as the URL implies. "europython-develop.zope.nl". The new
> site is still under development, so there is no "official brand new
> shiniy" site yet.

Just so other track chairs know, I started sending calls for papers for the
science track and said the new website would be on-line soon. I could not
wait any longer as people need to plan travel and things in advance and we are
only 3 months away now.

What's missing for the new website to go online ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances