[EuroPython] am I track chairing?

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Mar 14 09:37:14 CET 2005

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>>I just found the website here:
>>
>>http://europython-develop.zope.nl/sections/tracks_and_talks/propose_a_talk/#frameworks
>>

> Interesting... is that the "official" URL to look for updates on the
> conference ?

obviously not, as the URL implies. "europython-develop.zope.nl". The new
site is still under development, so there is no "official brand new
shiniy" site yet.

However, the old site's frontpage would need som updating in terms of
information. I  would be happy to do that, as long as there is a
concensus about what is the official information.

/dario

"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx