[EuroPython] EuroPython - Idea for a Talk

John Pinner john at clocksoft.com
Mon Apr 12 11:34:39 EDT 2004

Just an idea.

I'd really like to know a bit about the capabilities, strengths,
weaknesses of Zope. An outline of what it does and how it works. I do
not work in this area, but I'd like to have some appreciation. Who
knows, I might get interested.

I know that quite a few other people feel the same way.

If I go to Zope talks, they always assume that the audience know about
it already, and talk over the heads over us ignorant ones.

How about a talk aimed at ignorami like me ?

Regards,

John
--
John Pinner.
john at clocksoft.com
Clockwork Software Systems         'Systems to stand the test of time'
Bridge House, 17a Maybrook Road
Sutton Coldfield, B76 1AL. UK
Tel: +44 121 313 3850.  Fax: +44 121 313 3860

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)