[EuroPython] Meeting with the CEME venue team

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:25:00 +0200

> > 1) How the multipurpose room can be split up in two (vertical or
> > horizontal), so we can use this information in the floorplan.
>
> There are several possibilities. We'll have to choose.

Of course, but have a look already what would be the best option: entrances,
amount of people, light, ...

> > 2) If ramps, 'staircase' platforms exist which allow to set the chairs
> > in such a position that everybody can follow the talk.
> > Otherwise we've a problem..... since only the front people will be
> > able to follow.
>
> That's not a standard option. I personnally think it's not mandatory if
> the tracks attract a hundred people audience. The screen will have to be
> high enough, but steps shouldn't be really needed.
> The session with most attendance can use the auditorium.

Ok, but it's always welcome :-)

> (Is there a way to know who will attend which track ?)

Not that I know of, there is made no notion of to which track people would
like to see.
We should have thought on this before. I know I did long ago, but it slipped
out of my mind.

Tom.