[EuroPython] Todo list for euro python and zope conf.

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 09:46:54 +0100

Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> I fully support he idea to have the people entering thei coordinate ONCE
> though the web to register, and use these information afterwards to generate
> the entrance badges.
>
> Is there any of you, Andy, Dinu who would coordinate that point and the
> set-up of the tool on the europython.org site with the person who will
> coordinate the whole site ?

If I knew better what to expect I could say yes as far
as I'm concerned. What I'd like to avoid, though, is
messing too much with the site itself, i.e. web-scrip-
ting and integrating everything together. But creating
some building blocks, yes.

Maybe we just need some kind of outline in the Wiki to
move on, ok, I'll try to start something there.

Dinu