[EuroPython] Todo list for euro python and zope conf.

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:25:00 +0100

Le Vendredi 8 F=E9vrier 2002 21:48, Dinu Gherman a =E9crit :
> Andy Robinson <andy@reportlab.com>:
> > Work out the requirements and a mockup of what you would like,
> > and ReportLab will produce tools to go straight from source
> > to PDF in one step in Python. The company boss is on the committee,
> > and it's what we do for a living after all :-)

Great idea. Thank you.

> > Likewise we would be happy to make web wizards to let people
> > generate/preview their conference badges, programs which canm
> > be rebuilt from source in seconds etc.
>
> Yep, I can donnate my business card script right away
> or even implement the final one with the official
> EuroPython design (if I knew what that actually is...).
> If someone has an "official style guide" and/or logos,
> dump them right on me or point me to them...

Great crontribution. Thank you.

I fully support he idea to have the people entering thei coordinate ONCE=20
though the web to register, and use these information afterwards to gener=
ate=20
the entrance badges.

Is there any of you, Andy, Dinu who would coordinate that point and the=20
set-up of the tool on the europython.org site with the person who will=20
coordinate the whole site ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

--=20